1. What if the vehicle is encumbered to a finance company?

We can payout any outstanding finance contract.  We require a payout letter from financier and expiry date.

2. What paperwork is required?

Whether you are selling a private or company car, we have tried to make the process as easy as possible.

Private car sellers
  • Copy of the seller’s Driver’s Licence
  • Copy of the Registration Certificate
  • Signed Vendors Statement
Company car sellers
  • Supply a tax invoice
  • Copy of registration certificate
  • Copy of the Business Registration with ASIC
  • Copy of Director’s Drivers License
  • Director to sign Vendors Statement

3. Can I sell my car on someone’s behalf?

Yes, however the list of documents you have to have in place depends on who are you representing:

Friend or Family
  • A Letter of Authority from the owner of the vehicle authorising you to sell the car
  • The bank account details where the funds are to be paid
  • Your Photo ID
  • A copy of the registered owner’s Photo ID
  • A letter signed by the director that authorises you to act on behalf of the company
  • Bank account details where the funds are to be paid
  • Tax Invoice
  • Photo ID which must include the name and address of the person acting on behalf of the company
  • Registration papers