Get In Touch
We Value Your Car For Free
You Get Paid On The Spot
"I needed to sell my car in a hurry and was given excellent treatment by Jeff at Cars Brisbane, his service and manners were first class, his knowledge of the motor industry was vast and informative and the price for my car was fair and reasonable. I was also paid on the spot and he ordered an Uber for me."
- A. Mcgowan -
ALWAYS FAIR PRICES
Selling your car can be a hassle to say the least. We've all been there. At Cars Brisbane we make it as quick, easy and pain-free as possible. Offering only fair and reasonable prices for cars, coupled with second-to-none service standards, Cars Brisbane are literally a one-stop for selling almost any car. Forget lengthy online forms, taking pictures of every angle, chasing potential buyers and showing them round your vehicle whilst reeling off your sales pitch. Submit some basic info into our online form above and see how Cars Brisbane can take the stress out of selling your car in Toowoomba, and get your cash today!
FROM REAL PEOPLE
TOOWOOMBA, BRISBANE & BEYONDWhether you're in Toowoomba, Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast or surrounding areas, Cars Brisbane will buy your car. We are experts in making selling your car in Toowoomba as easy as possible. The team at Cars Brisbane have perfected their craft, and offer expertise, honesty, and fair and accurate valuations on all vehicles; whether a $2,000 car or a $200,000 car. Sell your car in Toowoomba for on-the-spot cash today! We'll even arrange your car to be towed free of charge.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWe've put together our FAQs to make selling your car even easier.
Private Car Sellers
- Copy of the seller’s Driver’s Licence
- Copy of the Registration Certificate
- Signed Vendors Statement
Company Car Sellers
- Supply a tax invoice
- Copy of registration certificate
- Copy of the Business Registration with ASIC
- Copy of Director’s Drivers License
- Director to sign Vendors Statement
Friend or Family
- A Letter of Authority from the owner of the vehicle authorising you to sell the car
- The bank account details where the funds are to be paid
- Your Photo ID
- A copy of the registered owner’s Photo ID
- A letter signed by the director that authorises you to act on behalf of the company
- Bank account details where the funds are to be paid
- Tax Invoice
- Photo ID which must include the name and address of the person acting on behalf of the company
- Registration papers
- 8am - 5pm
- 9am - 12pm