Get In Touch
We Value Your Car For Free
You Get Paid On The Spot
"I needed to sell my car in a hurry and was given excellent treatment by Jeff at Cars Brisbane, his service and manners were first class, his knowledge of the motor industry was vast and informative and the price for my car was fair and reasonable. I was also paid on the spot and he ordered an Uber for me."
- A. Mcgowan -
If you're on the Sunshine Coast and need to sell your car, let Cars Brisbane be the simple and accessible solution. At Cars Brisbane we offer nothing but fair and reasonable prices, along with excellent service standards to help take the unpleasantness out of selling your car. Save yourself the hassle of listing your car in various places online, chasing up potential buyers and giving tyre-kickers the full sales pitch to no avail - Cars Brisbane are your one-stop-shop to sell your car in the Sunshine Coast region.
FROM REAL PEOPLE
SUNSHINE COAST, BRISBANE & BEYONDAlthough the name may suggest otherwise, we buy cars on the Sunshine Coast; not just Brisbane. At Cars Brisbane we specialise in making selling your car on the Sunshine Coast as hassle-free as possible. Offering convenience, honesty, expertise and accurate, fair car valuations, Cars Brisbane are the best way to sell your car today. We pay cash on the spot, and can even arrange to have your vehicle towed free of charge.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWe've put together our FAQs to make selling your car even easier.
Private Car Sellers
- Copy of the seller’s Driver’s Licence
- Copy of the Registration Certificate
- Signed Vendors Statement
Company Car Sellers
- Supply a tax invoice
- Copy of registration certificate
- Copy of the Business Registration with ASIC
- Copy of Director’s Drivers License
- Director to sign Vendors Statement
Friend or Family
- A Letter of Authority from the owner of the vehicle authorising you to sell the car
- The bank account details where the funds are to be paid
- Your Photo ID
- A copy of the registered owner’s Photo ID
- A letter signed by the director that authorises you to act on behalf of the company
- Bank account details where the funds are to be paid
- Tax Invoice
- Photo ID which must include the name and address of the person acting on behalf of the company
- Registration papers
- 8am - 5pm
- 9am - 12pm