Get In Touch
It all starts with getting in touch with us – you can request a quote through our website – or just give us a call!
We Value Your Car For Free
After you call us, you can either visit us, or one of our experienced professionals can perform a car valuation at your home or work. An accurate valuation is made and agreement on price is reached.
You Get Paid On The Spot
We then buy your car and pay on the spot. There are no catches and no complications. Our market knowledge means we can get you the best possible price. Following payment, we then arrange pickup of your car. This whole process can take less than half an hour!
Frequently Asked QuestionsWe've put together our FAQs to make selling your car even easier.
Private Car Sellers
- Copy of the seller’s Driver’s Licence
- Copy of the Registration Certificate
- Signed Vendors Statement
Company Car Sellers
- Supply a tax invoice
- Copy of registration certificate
- Copy of the Business Registration with ASIC
- Copy of Director’s Drivers License
- Director to sign Vendors Statement
Friend or Family
- A Letter of Authority from the owner of the vehicle authorising you to sell the car
- The bank account details where the funds are to be paid
- Your Photo ID
- A copy of the registered owner’s Photo ID
- A letter signed by the director that authorises you to act on behalf of the company
- Bank account details where the funds are to be paid
- Tax Invoice
- Photo ID which must include the name and address of the person acting on behalf of the company
- Registration papers
- 8:30am - 5:30pm
- 9am - 12pm