The 3-step Process to Fleet or Company Cars
Cars Brisbane have simplified and streamlined the buying process to make it the fastest in the city. We know that, if we provide our clients with a great car selling experience, they will come back to us next time they need to sell. Our proven process for a quick sale applies to private and company cars.
Get In Touch
If you’re looking to sell fleet or company cars in South-East Queensland we can help you do it quickly and easily. Wondering how it works? Well, it’s as simple as this: Arrange an appointment.
We Value Your Fleet For Free
We value all of the cars in your fleet and make an offer based on its market value.
You Get Paid On The Spot
Don’t worry about spending lots of time and money selling your cars, we’ll make you a cash offer on the spot and we can even come to you!
Get cash for cars in Brisbane! In just three easy steps, you can sell your private or company car today. Try our online valuation tool, or get in touch with us to book an appointment for a free, no obligations car valuation. Our experienced staff will come to you, and if your vehicle meets our standards, we buy your car immediately with cash. Following payment, we will even pick up your car without any additional cost to you!
FROM REAL PEOPLE
BRISBANE OR GOLD COASTSell your car in Brisbane or the Gold Coast without any of the hassle that comes with preparing your vehicle for sale to dealers or online buyers. As one of the leading Brisbane car buyers, Cars Brisbane prides itself on providing friendly service and the best market prices for our client’s vehicles. We will take care of all the details, so there’s no need for you to waste your time and money on selling your car. Get in touch with us today for an easy, fast, and satisfying selling experience!
Frequently Asked QuestionsWe've put together our FAQs to make selling your car even easier.
Private Car Sellers
- Copy of the seller’s Driver’s Licence
- Copy of the Registration Certificate
- Signed Vendors Statement
Company Car Sellers
- Supply a tax invoice
- Copy of registration certificate
- Copy of the Business Registration with ASIC
- Copy of Director’s Drivers License
- Director to sign Vendors Statement
Friend or Family
- A Letter of Authority from the owner of the vehicle authorising you to sell the car
- The bank account details where the funds are to be paid
- Your Photo ID
- A copy of the registered owner’s Photo ID
- A letter signed by the director that authorises you to act on behalf of the company
- Bank account details where the funds are to be paid
- Tax Invoice
- Photo ID which must include the name and address of the person acting on behalf of the company
- Registration papers